- If Reuben Foster Falls in the Draft, the Eagles Need to Jump
- The Philadelphia 76ers End of Season Grades: Shooting Guard
- Malik McDowell Could be a Monster in the Mile High City
- Philadelphia Phillies Weekly Recap: April 15 – April 21
- UFC Fight Night: Swanson vs Lobov – Nashville, Tennessee
- Farm Report: Season Wrap Up and Playoff Preview
- Derek Barnett Would Make a Great Addition for the Eagles
- Taco Charlton Presents a Pass-Rushing Option for Teams in the Mid-First Round
- John Ross Presents a Speedy Option for Teams in Need of Receivers
- Phillies SP Clay Buchholz has Surgery, Zach Eflin Called up
Golfer Stabbed For Taking Too Long During a Round
- Updated: August 23, 2016
We’ve all been in the position of waiting on someone to hurry up and losing our patience. This would seem to take that idea to an extreme. A man was taken to Utah County Jail Saturday night after he was stabbed during a fight between several golfers.
According to Lieutenant Bill Wright, Saturday night a group of four golfers were playing ahead of a 61-year-old Lee Johnson and his his wife. The man and woman thought that the four-some was taking too long and wanted to play through, but the group ahead of them wouldn’t allow it.
Wright says a heated argument broke out and the clubhouse attendants were called. Cooler heads seemed to eventual prevail … until later.
Around the ninth hole, Johnson and his wife again caught up with part of the group. They assumed that they would be allowed to play through, but again the group refused.
Wright said that Johnson then pulled a knife and stabbed one of the group. He was wrestled to the ground by the other golfer from the group.
According to Wright, one man was hurt and the victim was sent to Mountain View hospital with non life-threatening injuries.