- If Reuben Foster Falls in the Draft, the Eagles Need to Jump
- The Philadelphia 76ers End of Season Grades: Shooting Guard
- Malik McDowell Could be a Monster in the Mile High City
- Philadelphia Phillies Weekly Recap: April 15 – April 21
- UFC Fight Night: Swanson vs Lobov – Nashville, Tennessee
- Farm Report: Season Wrap Up and Playoff Preview
- Derek Barnett Would Make a Great Addition for the Eagles
- Taco Charlton Presents a Pass-Rushing Option for Teams in the Mid-First Round
- John Ross Presents a Speedy Option for Teams in Need of Receivers
- Phillies SP Clay Buchholz has Surgery, Zach Eflin Called up
Corner Pub Grub: The Spicy Asian Seafood Sandwich
- Updated: January 17, 2017
Seeing as how we’re all still celebrating the Cowboys loss to the Packers on Sunday, for another game day victory, I present another Corner Pub Sports Corner Pub Grub sandwich. This one, however, comes with a bit of an Asian twist to it.
It starts with some seafood. I pinched some leftover cooked shrimp, crabmeat, and scallops from a friend who had shopped Ippolito’s Seafood, on my recommendation. I then tossed it into the Magic Bullet blender with crushed wonton chips, shallot citrus seasoning from Savory Princeton, Japanese mayo, Tom Tom sauce and took it for a quick spin.
I decided to serve the concoction on toasted and garlic-rubbed bread from Sam’s Italian Market in Willow Grove Pennsylvania.
Turned out delicious (although maybe a touch more kick than I expected)!
Definitely different, but in all the right ways!