- If Reuben Foster Falls in the Draft, the Eagles Need to Jump
- The Philadelphia 76ers End of Season Grades: Shooting Guard
- Malik McDowell Could be a Monster in the Mile High City
- Philadelphia Phillies Weekly Recap: April 15 – April 21
- UFC Fight Night: Swanson vs Lobov – Nashville, Tennessee
- Farm Report: Season Wrap Up and Playoff Preview
- Derek Barnett Would Make a Great Addition for the Eagles
- Taco Charlton Presents a Pass-Rushing Option for Teams in the Mid-First Round
- John Ross Presents a Speedy Option for Teams in Need of Receivers
- Phillies SP Clay Buchholz has Surgery, Zach Eflin Called up
Corner Pub Grub: The Monti Grillo
- Updated: March 12, 2017
What we have for today’s Corner Pub Grub is a different take on a traditional turkey Monte Cristo, which I call The Monti Grillo!
It’s inspired in part by culinary superstar and world-class sweetheart The Monti Carlo. The Food Network personality always has a kind word and fresh culinary perspective for her fans.
Now onto the sandwich!
I took bread and soaked it in egg, milk, and mango habanero hot sauce. Also used was a few slices of honey turkey that I crisped in a bit of bacon fat. I seasoned everything and added bourbon barrel smoked pepper, aged Amish shredded cheddar. I added a schemer of sweet pepper cream cheese, minced peppadews from Peppadewusa and then pressed the sandwich in my ceramic enameled cast iron grill pan … and done!
Delicious and not very difficult to throw together