- If Reuben Foster Falls in the Draft, the Eagles Need to Jump
- The Philadelphia 76ers End of Season Grades: Shooting Guard
- Malik McDowell Could be a Monster in the Mile High City
- Philadelphia Phillies Weekly Recap: April 15 – April 21
- UFC Fight Night: Swanson vs Lobov – Nashville, Tennessee
- Farm Report: Season Wrap Up and Playoff Preview
- Derek Barnett Would Make a Great Addition for the Eagles
- Taco Charlton Presents a Pass-Rushing Option for Teams in the Mid-First Round
- John Ross Presents a Speedy Option for Teams in Need of Receivers
- Phillies SP Clay Buchholz has Surgery, Zach Eflin Called up
Bum Wine Bob’s Beer Of The Week – Yuengling Lager
- Updated: March 28, 2017
What can be said about Yuengling that hasn’t been said before? You all know that D. G. Yuengling & Son is the oldest operating brewing company in the United States since it was established in 1829, but did you know that Yuengling has never been named the Bum Wine Bob beer of the week? Well take a seat because that changes today as I officially give Yuengling Lager the honor of being the official BWB Beer Of The Week!
The Lager comes in at 4.4% ABV and is the company’s flagship beer. As a former classic beverage, it was in 1987 that the brewery reintroduced this lager after they had not made it in decades to take advantage of the popularity of heavier-style beers. Since then, Lager has become the flagship brand and accounts for 80% of the company’s production.
Yuengling has a distinct taste that goes down smooth. It’s a reliable beer to enjoy if you don’t want to dive into the unknown craft beers of the world. Kick back and relax with a Lager! Also make sure to check out bumwinebob.com and remember to tune in LIVE every Saturday to the bumcast! Grab a drink and join the party! Cheers!