- If Reuben Foster Falls in the Draft, the Eagles Need to Jump
- The Philadelphia 76ers End of Season Grades: Shooting Guard
- Malik McDowell Could be a Monster in the Mile High City
- Philadelphia Phillies Weekly Recap: April 15 – April 21
- UFC Fight Night: Swanson vs Lobov – Nashville, Tennessee
- Farm Report: Season Wrap Up and Playoff Preview
- Derek Barnett Would Make a Great Addition for the Eagles
- Taco Charlton Presents a Pass-Rushing Option for Teams in the Mid-First Round
- John Ross Presents a Speedy Option for Teams in Need of Receivers
- Phillies SP Clay Buchholz has Surgery, Zach Eflin Called up
Fiorenza’s Food for Friends Charity Phillies Game Event
- Updated: April 3, 2017
Fiorenza’s Food for Friends (F4) is partnering with Alex’s Lemonade Stand on a charity event to raise money to help fight hunger at the Philadelphia Phillies game on Saturday, April 8.
The tickets for the Philadelphia Phillies game, at 7:05 p.m., are $30 and the promotion for that night’s game is a free t-shirt for kids 15-years and older.
Alex’s Lemonade Stand is having a tailgate at 2 p.m. that day to go along with F4’s charity Phillies game event. They request a $30 donation per person and for kids under 21, only a $10 donation.
Fiorenza’s Food for Friends has been a beneficial group both locally as well as throughout the United States. F4 has been responsible for establishing over 90 partnerships and procruring the donation of nearly 1,000,000 pounds of food across 23 states since their inception in 2011. F4 has provided hot meals for people at shelters during the holidays for the past five years. In addition, F4 has partnered with other organizations around the country to provide almost one million pounds of food to feed the people that are hungry.