- If Reuben Foster Falls in the Draft, the Eagles Need to Jump
- The Philadelphia 76ers End of Season Grades: Shooting Guard
- Malik McDowell Could be a Monster in the Mile High City
- Philadelphia Phillies Weekly Recap: April 15 – April 21
- UFC Fight Night: Swanson vs Lobov – Nashville, Tennessee
- Farm Report: Season Wrap Up and Playoff Preview
- Derek Barnett Would Make a Great Addition for the Eagles
- Taco Charlton Presents a Pass-Rushing Option for Teams in the Mid-First Round
- John Ross Presents a Speedy Option for Teams in Need of Receivers
- Phillies SP Clay Buchholz has Surgery, Zach Eflin Called up
Sports is a National phenomenon, everywhere you look it’s there. Baseball, basketball, football, you name it, you hear about it. Sacramento, California is no different. Locally there is the Sacramento Kings and River Cats, within 2 hours are the San Francisco Giants, Oakland A’s, Golden State Warriors, the 49ers and the Raiders, with many more within a short trip down any local Highway. You have local radio but those guys are “Big Timers”. Sportstalk916 is built on 2 local guys and their love for sports. We are biased, edgy and sometimes downright rude, but we are real. We are Sportstalk916.
Philly Sports Talk 101 is a growing market on social media covering all sports team in Philly,
Welcome to the Philly Gongshow. Defending the most hated city in sports. Click HERE for our contributor AJ’s stellar Flyers coverage
Make sure to check in at …
You’ll never get drunker on less money
I’m Megan and I’ve been running this bitch with an iron fist since 2014. Fine, it’s just my hand with the nails painted whore red, clutching either a cup of coffee or a glass of wine depending on the time of day. I have three kids, four animals, a husband and an irrational fear of dinosaurs.
The Hollywood Sigh is the product of eight years of dreaming, one swift kick in the butt and a lot of support from friends, family and my favorite group of people of all–funny, snarky a-holes on the Internet.
Photography is a very powerful medium and a very difficult craft. Excellent photos don’t only display some facts — they tell stories, awake feelings and manage to share the emotions a photographer experienced when clicking the button. Taking excellent pictures is damn hard and you find a perfect perspective and consider the perfect timing.
“Like” Shanna on Facebook